Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Geneology sites and a Taylor Made tut...

Here is a new tutorial I found today. Its from Taylor Made Designs' blog, it is photo blending options in Photoshop. I've been trying to keep up with my blog but I've been busy with our family reunion stuff. I've been doing geneology research on my dad's side of the family and boy is it time consuming. I've found so much cool stuff though. The oldest pic I have is from 1904. I've learned so many things about my family and my ancesters. Here are some sites that have really helped me:

Ancestry

My Family

State Archives

Footnote

Cousin Connect

Family Reunion

Geneology Trails


These are a few that really helped me. There are subscriptions to a few, but usually you can find most things through the state archives on different sites. Well, good luck with your searches! I'm gonna try and find some time to do some more LO, there is an Easter LO I've been trying to finish, so hopefully I'll be posting again soon.

No comments: