Saturday, March 1, 2008

New LO's for 2 albums


I finished another LO for Maygen's baby book and I am posting one I did a few weeks ago for Our Family 2007 album. The baby LO's are actually a challenge, font challenge for March over at DSO, go check it out. Well, short and sweet...here they are.






Credits: Page Kit - Starbright by AllieKat Creations (Penny)


Fonts - Madfont & Bow








Credits: Halloween 2007-


Halloween Night by "" par Newlife septembre 2007 newlifes-dreams.blogspot.com


WordArt - Ghosts & Goblins Pass the Pixel Created by DSP Members

Potions - Treat Kit full...unknown?


Ghost & Cobwebs - Scrapbook Flair

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, sweetie. :) You asked if my Swirly Doos (text paths) worked in PSE5. I'm not sure! lol Did they work for you? If not, if you know what you'd like the text to say, I can modify them for you in PS and send them to you. Just let me know! (((hugs)))